Visit CHUPPAKIDZ BABY ONLINE STORE @ www.hugzkisseseveryday.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

Breastfeeding Goodness!



I have once read somewhere that "if you breastfeed your baby, your baby will soon breastfeed her baby once she becomes a mother"..I guess i have influenced ayesha on that. Just look at her. How she will busy comes to me "mummy,ayesha nk pam susu gak" when i was busy pumping my EBM!
I was having a blast time breastfed ayesha for 1 yr 8 months (fully) until i was pregnant 4 months with aisy. That said period was something i really proud off. Now im still continue giving my EBM to ayesha & at the same time exclusively breastfed my handsome aisy!
I always say this if ppl asked me "How to maintain in breastfeeding your baby?"
ANSWER: 2 things = 150% Sabar & determination

No comments: