Visit CHUPPAKIDZ BABY ONLINE STORE @ www.hugzkisseseveryday.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Birthday themes????

The moment i hear the words "birthday" @ "party", i automatically get excited. I cant help myself putting on the thinking cap n started all the research on themes,favors,ideas,venue,food,guests and everything related about it....
This passion of mine started a long time ago and now since i have 2 kids, i will be able to plan two parties in a year.hurraaaahhhhh! But now as 2011 approaching to the end, i havent managed to plan for ayesha's 3rd birthday..why??

1) im so freaking busy with this new office n hardly got time to sit n plan
2) the daily routine that i have been going thru for the past 6 months makes my time so very limited
3) having two kids n trying to juggle my life as "mummy" @ "wife" @ "employer" @ "employee" @ "lawyer" @ businesswomen" = i need more time

When talking about themes, I got so many themes in my mind...for ayesha..for aisy....i want to do it all....the one that i really into it is my little pony theme. But the more i do research on it, more themes keep saying "hi" to me....Care bears, snow white, ice cream party, dora the explorer, strawberry shortcake, barbie .....
Let the time decide as i think i will be doing double celebration as aisy birthday is in January 2012 (omg, cant believe aisy going to be 1 already). But im planning to have a superhero party for aisy. But cars theme or even thomas the train would be great too.... But it wouldnt be suitable for my girl right?


I got approx 1 month to decide on the party theme....tick tock tick tock....Time is running!

- Posted using BlogPress from Chuppakidz Ipad2

No comments: