Visit CHUPPAKIDZ BABY ONLINE STORE @ www.hugzkisseseveryday.com

Monday, November 22, 2010

AYESHA IRDINA 1st Birthday Party



                                         

                                          















Dear Ayesha Irdina Binti Mohd Syahrill,
It only seems like yesterday you were born. Having you in my arms at 8.35pm on 7th November 2008 made my a first time mum. Your smiles, your adorable way in making me smiles....just amazing!  Thank you Allah for giving her to me. YOU are my everything in my life syg....

The Party preps story!
Since this is the first time doing a party for my own blood,, ive started getting my engine warm since August doing full swing research here and there all over the internet. Knowing by all my friends that im "kaki research", I just wanted the best for this party. My cousins (farah, farhah and shasha --- you were all my tulang belakang in making this party a success). I know im harshed on all of you in forcing each of you to stay up till late morning to prep the cakes, printables etc.....crazy!! I know...sorry darlings.... but thank you so much for being there supporting this crzay cousin of yours.


LETS SHARE some momentos during AYESHA "in wonderland" 1st Birthday Party 

Theme: ALICE IN WONDERLAND
Venue: Ibu House (Jalan Jelutong, Damansara) (www.ibu.org.com) 
Activities: Games, Decorating Cupcakes, Making Bunny Ears

** a credit t o my party planner Yee Send for helping me out to organize the activities and do some decos since it was a first time for me :-) 

No comments: